Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Waiting for more Star Trek News

Okay, so here is what I am hearing as far as the next Star Trek movie goes. First the writers, the same guys who wrote Star Trek (2009) are bandying ideas around for the script. They probably are even at the stage where they have written an outline for the new movie. And I admit I do have a lot of faith in these guys after they delivered so marvelously on Star Trek. However, some other things do give me pause?

I am hearing that it is completely possible that Khan may be brought back to life to star in the next movie! I can't say that I think that this is good news. I believe that Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan was one of the best Star Trek films ever made and I think they should leave well enough alone on this one.

What do you think? Should Khan be in the next Star Trek movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment